The Tschöggelberg is the mountain ridge between Bolzano and Meran. The crown of this ridge forms the Langfenn, on which stands a little church dedicated to St Jacob. You can see this little church from the balcony or the terrace of our “Langfenn” apartment. It is designed for two to six guests and – like all rooms and apartments at the Lochbauer – is bright and friendly, inviting and cosy.
Opt. 15 € pro person
Price for 2 people per night: 190 € (plus local tax)
For each additional person 20 € per night will be charged.
Breakfast is optional and can be used for an additional charge of 15 € per day.
- A bedroom with a double bed
- A bunk for two people
- A sofa bed for two people
- Large living room with sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen (seating area, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, electric hob, oven, coffee maker, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery)
- Large bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet
- Small bathroom with shower and toilet
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels
- Satellite TV
- Safe in the bedroom
- Private balcony
- Private terrace
- Private entry door